terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2010

Who you are ?

Dear friends. This is my new "Heteronimo ". I´m given you the opportunity do you find who is this special man?

BIG HAVE

I used to be crustacean
In a underwater nation
And i surf in celebatrion
Of a billion adaptations.

GOT ME A BIG WAVE, RIDE ME A BIG WAVE, GOT ME A BIG WAVENegrito


I feel the need, planted in me, millions of years ago, can you see the oceans size ? (Meus caros, isto é geografia económica, já cheira a tese!)

Defining time, and time, arising, arms laid upon me, being so kind, to let me ride.

I scream in affirmation of connecting deslocations, and exceeding limitattions, by achieving levitation.

GOT ME A BIG WAVE, RIDE ME A BIG WAVE, GOT ME A BIG WAVE.

GOT ME A RIDE
I GOT ME A RIDE.

Oh God, he did it.........


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário